27 Dec 2015

A small trip to Santiago de Compostela + Update ♡

Oh hi!
I'm sorry for only writing now but as you know Christmas was two days ago and with the preparatives, preparation of gifts, family time and all of those things, there was no time for me to come here.
But I am back again and this will probably be my last post of 2015 so I'm already wishing you a happy new year and that everything goes right with you!
Anyways, how was your Christmas (if you celebrate it of course, I don't mean to offend anyone haha)? Hope it was full of joy and that you got to spend it with the people you love and make you happy! Mine was pretty good actually :).

Well, today I went to Santiago de Compostela, in Spain, with my mom and her friends and I must say that I missed it already because I haven't gone there since this summer when I did part of The Way with my bestie!
I took lots of photos and I'm going to show you some of them :)

This was me today by the way :)


I finally got a decent photo in front of the cathedral!! Every other time that I went there it was raining so I've never taken a photo like this! Yay!


And very close to the cathedral there was this beautiful carousel! 


I also managed to convince my mom and my friends to help me find a froyo (frozen yoghurt) store which I knew was very close to the cathedral but had no idea which way though haha. Eventually we found it and I had my froyo :3


So, in a really brief way this was my day today! It was actually very fun and I'm excited to go there again!! :D
Hope you're all okay ♡ 
I'll write soon!

With love, 
Mari xx




No comments: