19 Mar 2016

Paris! day 1 and 2 ♡

HELLOooooooOo ♡

Yesterday was my first time ever flying alone! 

selfies in airport bathrooms are v important lol
Sorry for not posting anything yesterday, but I arrived at around 8PM (Portugal time) and I was really tired so I just stayed at my dad's place playing cards haha
Today has been great so far!
I didn't do much but I walked a bit around where I'm staying here in Paris and this is a really beautiful and calm place.
In the afternoon I went shopping and now I'm going to a bowling place! I don't know the name but I've seen some pictures of that place and it's enormous! I'll let you know everything about it tomorrow :)

Me today :)


Some of the places I walked by today!
I know this post is kinda meh but I'll post something better tomorrow! I still don't know what I'll be doing but I'll let you know tomorrow :)

With love,
Mari xx





No comments: