23 Mar 2016

Paris! day 5 and 6 ♡


Opéra Garnier 
SORRY SORRY SORRY I forgot to write yesterday!!!!
But Paris has been great and I'm loving it so much!

Day 5
Yesterday I went to the "Galerie Lafayette" and o m g it's huge!!! There's so many shops there and the ceiling is so beautiful! I swear I spent like 5 minutes staring at it. And when we were going back home we went to see L'Arc de Triomphe in Champs-Élysées and also the Tower Eiffel with the Belgium flag colours in it as a tribute to Brussels because of the terrorist attacks. I'm sending love to everyone in Belgium and to everyone who has family and loved ones there.



Galerie Lafayette's view from the ground floor

L'Arc de Triomphe

Tower Eiffel with the Belgium flag colours

Day 6
Today was awesome!!
We went to the Louvre (although we didn't enter the museum but we will tomorrow!) and visited the Opéra Garnier!
The Opéra is such a beautiful place! I got out amazed by it.

Me outside the Louvre museum

Opéra Garnier:





The ceiling of the theatre of Opéra Garnier


Sorry for the loooong post but I took so many lovely photos, it was hard to only post these haha
Anyway, I'll TRY not to forget to post here tomorrow, as it will be my last day visiting Paris because on friday I'm going back to Portugal, and I must say, although I'm loving this, I already miss home and everyone :)
Hope you're having a good time!

With love,
Mari xx

No comments: