20 Mar 2016

Paris! day 2 and 3 ♡


Goodnight peaches ♡
Like I said on yesterday's post, I'll let you know everything about the bowling place I went to yesterday on this post!
It's a really nice house and they have so many bowling lanes!! They have two floors with 16 lanes each but they also have billards and stuff like that (their website is http://www.beach-bowling.fr/ so if you want to know more details, such as the location, just check it out)
I must say I'm TERRIBLE at bolwing and you can see that in my punctuation on the last photo haha but overall it was a nice time spent with my dad and his family!



Oh! Do you want to year a story about yesterday? I left my bag at the bowling house. Yep, and I only noticed when I got home! Inside of it were my documents and some money so you can imagine the panic that filled me because without my documents I can't fly back to Portugal! But we called the house and I was so happy to hear that they had kept it! We went there again and it had everything, even the money!! Lesson here: don't leave your bag alone and forget about it EVER again lol

About today... I did nothing, like nothing really, which pissed me off a little too much. We had lunch at a friend of my dad's house and we stayed there the WHOLE afternoon! I didn't know anyone there and I didn't know about who they were talking about and I didn't get their references because I didn't know them nor nothing about their lives so yea... I really hope tomorrow I can finally go to the center of Paris and visit the city!!
I'll write again tomorrow! :)

With love,
Mari xx


No comments: