1 Sept 2015

A little introduction ☼

Hello!
This is my first post here and if you haven't noticed by the title yet, this will be a small introduction of myself and this blog.
I've never had a blog before so I don't really know how this works haha but I'll find out as the time goes by.
Okay so, I'm Mariana (but you can call me Mari), I'm a portuguese 15 year old girl and I decided to create this blog to let people know me a bit better (if someone will even read this lol).
I find it quite hard to say a lot of the things I want to say when I'm with people and when they're looking at me because I feel really pressured to say the right thing and most of the times I end up not speaking, so I'm using this as a way to express myself without feeling that kind of pressure, and maybe (who knows?) this will help me with talking and giving my opinions in front of other people! ☺
I'm a cat and plant lover and an art enthusiast, even though I'm not studying Arts, I'm actually studying Sciences and Technologies! I'm still not very sure about this yet but I find forensics really interesting and I've been wanting to do something related to that in the future for a while now.
And now you ask: 'Okay, but what can I expect from this blog??'
Well, like I already said, I'm gonna use this as a way to express myself and give opinions but of course that is not all! I'm also thinking of talking to you about random things and about my day and things I did, I want to talk about clothes, shoes, beauty and all that stuff too and I also want to share my music taste with you. I can do Q&A's if you want, some tags, etc.
BUT, the point of this blog is to spread positivity, because it can have a huge impact on your life, a good one (it already made mine so much better!) so I'm hoping I can help some of you, so please feel free to e-mail me ANYTIME and I'll answer as soon as possible!! (marithelilfairy@gmail.com)
This was my first post ever so I'm sorry for being boring lelz but the next ones will be better. ;)

With love,
Mari xx

No comments: