12 Sept 2015

Favourite Songs of The Month ♫

Hey there beautiful lil creatures! (don't ask lmao)
I wanted to show you some of my favourite songs, and I know I said 'of the month' on the title but these are just my all time favs so yea make that just 'Favourite Songs' lol

1. The first one will have to be Jasey Rae by All Time Low. I just love that song, it puts my ears in peace, for real.

especially the acoustic version omg


2. The next one is Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings, I only found out this song this year (shame on me) and it gives me life.

3. Of course I could not forget 5SOS, Disconnected and Long Way Home are the Luke to my Michael (otp 5ever soz).


4. Another song that I love (which I haven't heard for a while, but I sarted listening to it again this month yay) is Another You by Of Mice And Men.


5. Sleepwalking and True Friends by Bring Me The Horizon. All of their songs are great but these two just get me going.



6. There's this band I discovered last year I think, Alt-J, and idk I just really like them and their songs! My favourite is Every Other Freckle.


7. Last but not least, I have Basket Case by Green Day. Because ya know, you can never go wrong with Green Day.



I'm gonna stop now because you're probably already bored haha but if you want me to do a part 2 or something like that just let me know!
I think you can understand a bit of my music taste now, or maybe not, even I still don't get it lmao like there's days when I like 'heavier' things and then there's days when I just listen to indie or alternative (idk I suck at music styles names lol but you get it, hope so).

By the way, I took a look at the blog statistics and realised that people from Portugal (obviously lol), USA, UK, Thailand and Venezuela saw my blog..... WHAAAT? That's insane!! Thank you so much really! I hope that all you people that check my blog out are liking it so far. 

With love,
Mari xx






No comments: