7 Sept 2015

Books That I Want To Read ❀

Hey there! 
There are so many books I want to read so I thought that maybe I could pick some of them and create a small list! If you've already read any of these books please tell me what you thought of them and if you think they're worth reading! :)
And I hope that with this list you can also find new books that you would like to read.
Here it goes!
(I'm not gonna put the book descriptions here because they're really long, but I'll give you a link for each one!)

#1 Black-Eyed Susans by Julia Heaberlin



#2 Landline by Rainbow Rowell


#3 Delirium by Lauren Oliver 
(and also the other books from the series)


#4 Every Day by David Levithan


#5 The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
(and the other books from the Chaos Walking series)


#6 The Vast Fields of Ordinary by Nick Burd


These are some of the books that I really want to read, even though I still have about five on my bedroom still waiting for me to read them so I'll have to read those first, but when I do, these will be the next ones! (I probably spend way too much money on books lolz)
Hope you're having an awesome day/night wherever you are, and good luck if school already started for you! 

With love,
Mari xx














No comments: